The Students council of Maharashtra Institute of Pharmacy (B. Pharm), Bramhapuri for academic year 2019-20 was formed on 30th June 2019. The President, Vice President & Ladies Representative, Boys Representative from Final Year and Treasurer, General Secretary from Third Year while Sports secretary and Cultural secretary are all students of 2nd year & Class representatives have been elected form each class.
CONSTITUTION OF STUDENT COUNCIL
||Dr. D. M. Sakarkar (Principal)
||Dr. S. B. Dudhe (Professor)
||Mr. S. D. Mahajan (Asst. Professor)
||Council Teacher In charge
||Ms. Payal Indurkar
||Ms. Rashmi Khobragade
||Mr. Purvek Neware
||Mr. Loshan Bhajane
||Mr. Manohar Jadhav
||Ms. Sakshi Puttawar
||Mr. Aniket Bhasarkar
||Ms. Chaitali Chimurkar
||Mr. Prajwal Lund
||C.R. B.Pharm- I
||C.R. B.Pharm- II
||Ms. Monika Parate
||Ms. Rounak Harode
Objective & Function
- To promote overall development (academic, professional and individual) of students by engaging them in various activities relating to sports, cultural and profession.
- To create a co-operative culture amongst the students and to enhance their leadership skills.
- Organize various programs at intra and intercollegiate level.
- Interact with each other and share the common platform.
- To promote the image of the institute by highlighting its effective contribution towards the society.
- To organize blood donation camp, Tree plantation, celebration of republic day, Independence Day, self-governance on teacher day.
- To organize their interactive sessions with existing students.
- Propagate the information about national level dance and quiz competitions, Organization of seminar, workshop on social media like Facebook, WhatsApp.
- All extra-curricular activities in respective academic year are organized under the aegis of pharmacy student council of the college.
- Various grievances about facilities available, academic problems are addressed to the principal office through the student council.
- The student council helps, share, ideas, interest and concerns with teachers and principal.
Activities Related To Students And Student Council
- The Student Council organized its first event Swachta pakhwada day on 1-15th August 2019.
- The 73th Independence Day was celebrated on 15th August. The Principal Dr. Dinesh Sakarkar hoisted the flag and addressed the students on this occasion. Students sung the national anthem; student entertained the gathering with patriotic songs.
- The Student Council organized Ganesh Festival with sport & cultural program on -06 Sept. 2019
- On 5th September 2019, the Students Council celebrated Teachers Day by honoring their teachers.
- Student council celebrate Governments Tree plantation program by plantation of various plant in college campus on 06 July 2019
- Council Students actively Organize & Participate in Blood Donation camp in Government Hospital Bramhapuri on 25th September 2019.
- Awareness Program held a Rehabilitation program in College Campus on 15th September 2019.
- The Student Council organized New Year party on 1st January.
- The Student Council participated in Bramhapuri Mahotsav- 2018 by organizing Blood Group Detection camp & Awareness Camp and also participating in various programs Like Medicine distribution. Student council gives active participation as a volunteer in this program.
- Student council organize “Beti Padhao, Beti Bachao” awareness rally in Bramhapuri city on 11th January 2018.
- Student council members actively participated in Quiz Competition Organize in MIP Campus on 20 January.
- The 69th Republic Day was celebrated on 26th January. The Principal Prof. Sachin Dudhe hoisted the flag and addressed the students on this occasion. Students sung the national anthem; student entertained the gathering with patriotic songs.
- . Student council sent their team on 27 January for Inter Colleague Cricket Competition (PCL) to Nagpur.
- Student council sent their two teams on 3 February for State level Dance Competition to Chandrapur & win second prize.
- Student council sent their team on 13 February for National Level Dance Competition to Nagpur.
- The Student Council organized Blood Group Detection & Awareness Camp in Paradgaon along with NSS on 19th February 2018
- Students actively response to Carrier Counseling program on 6 March.
- On 24& 25 March Council Organize Industrial Visit to Arco Life Sci. Pvt. Ltd. Nagpur along with one day tour.
- Last Program organize by council is Farewell Party, for say to good bye to final year batch on 29th March.